Professional liability insurance, more commonly known as errors & omissions (E&O) insurance, is a form of liability insurance that protects individuals and companies that provide professional advice and services from bearing the full cost of defending against a negligence claim made by a client, and damages awarded in such a civil lawsuit.
We make obtaining coverage easy!
Professional liability insurance policies vary from one insurer to the next. Finding the best price, coverage and service is key to effectively securing the right policy. Our broad portfolio of professional liability solutions from the various markets with which we partner are designed to protect our clients from financial loss that arise from allegations of negligence or an error or omission in their professional services.
If you offer a professional service, you need E&O
- Malpractice insurance for doctors, physicians, etc.
- Realtors, agents, brokers, others
- Attorneys, paralegals, etc.
- IT professionals, software developers, webmasters, etc
- We also cover consultants, architects, engineers, accounting and financial services, and wedding planners, just to name a few
- If you offer a professional service, you may have a need for E&O